Ith the flooring. With that, you can opt for hardwood and put it in the floor. It’s better than tile because it isn’t going to put the weight of the dumpster.
2. When you’ve finished your flooring, you are now ready to begin building the walls. There are a lot of wood to build frames for the walls. Once you’ve completed the walls, your dumpster will transform into a residence.
You only have to cut the pieces of drywall so that they would fit into the space to the perfect size. Double drywall is also possible for soundproofing your room.
3. If you find little holes, cover and sand them in order to get them ready for painting.
4. Once done sanding, you can begin painting. Prior to painting your walls, you should begin with painting them white.
5. You may also add baseboards and decorate. It is possible to install LED lighting as well as paint posters and carpets on the walls to make your home appear more lively.
6. Then you are able to put on your sheets and purchase an incredibly small table. It is now possible to live in the trash you transformed into a space that you can use as a secret.